A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Cousins Are Here! The Cousins Are Here!

I guess you might have figured out that my sister and her family came to visit us on their spring break.  It has been so much fun.  The Bugs are in rare form and are so supper excited to see friendly faces.  We are a little packed in but enjoying every minute of it.  I don't know how the downstairs neighbor feels about things but I hope okay. 

Today, I went with the Sensibaugh's downtown while the Bugs were at school.  Tomorrow we are skipping school and heading to the beach.  I know, I am no longer in the running for Mother of the Year. But what the hell, you only live once!

We have had dance contests and shows, a little ruff housing, eating and even a little walking.  We will see what we have in store in the next couple of days. I think we have some Skyping with Nana, Tybee Lighthouse and maybe a ghost tour, we will just have to see. 

'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment