A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorite Time of the Day...

I really love when 2:00 rolls around because that is when I get to go and pick up Little Bug.  You line up and sometimes I even get to park on the highway.  Then they call your child to meet you at a number on the sidewalk. The teacher opens the door and Little Bug climbs in.

Then just Little Bug and I talk about the day.  I get to hear about all kinds of things like what Stanley did today, that we got a 100% on our spelling test and this week I even learned about why they have controlled burns to help nature and to make it easier for the animals to make it through the forest.  We don't know what animals are in the forest but it is to help them.  Somedays we run errands.  Thursday is Donut Day where we go and visit Kelly at the Donut Shop.  Then off to get Bug.

Sometimes we are early and get to sit in the parking lot and read or do homework. Bug comes out at 3:35 and we start over with how her day was.  It normally starts with a story about Mr. McCorkhill the science teacher who reminds me of what Uncle Jamie must be like as a teacher.  He tells funny stories that even involve poop.  We find out if Cody has been picking (Little Bug and I call it flirting) on Bug. 

I really love my time in the car with them.  It is defiantly my favorite part of the day.

'Til the next adventure...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have this time with the girls, I'm sure they enjoy it as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete