A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Time Flies...

I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged.
I can't believe that we have been in Georgia over 2 1/2 months. 
I can't believe it is the Ides of March.
I can't believe that how busy we are starting to get.

We have a really busy week this week.  The girls got out of school early today and tomorrow and no school on Thursday and Friday because of St. Patrick's Day.  Soccer starts tonight. Eye Doctor for Little Bug (always an adventure). Meeting with a possible new piano teacher tomorrow and thinking about heading in to Savannah for the parade on Thursday. 

Bug rode the bus home from school today.  I can't wait to find out how it went.  I had Little Bug's Parent Teacher Conference and I wanted to make sure that Bug had a safe way home just in case things ran over.  You never know.  Little Bug had a glowing report from Mrs. W and even made the Honor Roll.  I am so proud.

Bug also made the Honor Roll and was even invited to the BRAG party by her teachers because of her wonderful attitude and good grades.  I can't tell you how proud of Bug.  I can't even imagine how hard it was starting middle school in a new state.

I have two awesome Bugs!

'Til the next adventure...

1 comment:

  1. I've started Jr. High in a new state and it was a real challenge. Trust me. I'm glad Bug, and Little Bug, are both doing great.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete