A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is There Really That Much Green?

I would have to say YES!  St. Patrick's Day is a big thing around Savannah so Garrett took the day off and we went downtown to see what it was all about.  I would have to say it was a bit extreme.  We stayed on the family friendly streets.  I guess that some of the streets closer to the river get a little like Bourbon Street.  And Garrett and I do sometimes try to set a good example.  I know.  Don't laugh too hard.

The bugs resting their tired feet.

One of the fun things we did the day before was get a green shirt for Garrett.  We also got him a hat but Bug wore it most of the time and we even found green daddy panties.  They were on clearence so we HAD to get them.  However, Bug made me hide them under the shirt while we finished the shopping at Walmart.

Relax, I didn't take any pictures on Garrett in the panties.

We had a really good time.  It was fun to see so many people and how they do things.  There were so many floats and bands from all over not just Georgia.  I loved the Clydesdales and the KaZoo band.  Ahh! a KaZoo band.


Garrett favorite thing was the pure genius of the college aged people in the crowd.



Garrett came home and took a very long nap.  The bugs both took showers and then went Ms. Victoria's family to the club house for a little get together.  I did dishes and laundry.  When the bugs got home, we put them to bed and Garrett had to show off his panties by mooning the bugs.  I just laughed.  Yes,  I know that my children will end up in theorpy but at least they will have a real reason.

"Til the next adventure....




1 comment: