A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Little Too Quiet.

Well the Cousins went home on Thursday morning and the apartment has been a little too quite.  We miss them.  It was fun to have family here.  Ms. Laney was a stitch with her dancing.  Mr. Jameson and Mr. Josh keep Bug laughing so hard that it took her tummy two days to recover.  Ms. Lauren kept Little Bug out of trouble. Ms. Lilly, my birthday buddy, helped me with all kinds of things from baking to reading books.

It has been a long time since I got to sit in the bathroom and make up bath time stories with the bubbles.  I still get to read books but not The Princess and the Pottie. We had a nail painting party and even the boys had pedicures since I cut their toenails too. We made chocolate cupcakes for Uncle Jamie since he turned 40!

We really had an awesome time.  I will say it takes a special woman to keep up with that energetic crowd and I give my sister a ton of props!  You can come back anytime!  And we made it with out any complaints from downstairs!

"Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment