A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Friday, April 8, 2011

Thanks, Honey!

Yesterday I turned 34.  It really is not that bad.  At least I'm not 38 like my sister is going to be and I don't have "sparkles" yet like Garrett.  So, I think that I am doing pretty good for 34.

I always give Garrett a hard time when it comes to my birthday because he has forgotten in the past.  This year I decided to take matters into my own hands and I asked if we could have my friends come and visit and he said YES! Next week my two best friends are coming to visit.  I am so excited.  They need a break, too. They have been supper busy at work helping to cover since I abandoned ship in December.

He also surprised me and got a birthday cake.  This is my 1st birthday cake that I have not made or bought since I turned 21. 



Yes, it is shaped like Georgia and he did have to rub it in that the state and I have had a few rough spots that we have been working out.  True Garrett style.  Always poking fun.  At least it helps keep us honest.

"Til the next adventure...

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute and I sure do miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have to agree, You look great! I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. It is my new hair do! I miss you ya'll so much, too. That has been the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete