A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Monday, April 18, 2011

Totally Wicked Weekend!

I can't speak for the others, but I had an awesome weekend with my family and my besties.  In fact, I am going to dedicate this whole week of blogs the the adventures of Bridget, Lynn & Melissa in Georgia. There is too much for one entry so hold back your excitement and enjoy.

On a sad note, it was very hard to say good bye.  It did not really hit me on how much I missed my friends until I had to say good bye at the airport today. I had to have lunch at Target.  (Not too bad on the pocket book so don't worry, Garrett.) On a good note, I am so very lucky to have such awesome friends.  Many people spend there whole life looking for a friend that they can totally be themselves with and I am lucky to say I have three.  My Husband, My Bridget and My Melissa.  Yes, as you can see I am very possessive of them but I know when to let go (a little) and share them with their families.  I will always have a place for them no mater where I am.

'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment