A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Little "Fashion" Never Hurts...

Oh, Little Bug.  As a mother for almost 12 years, you would think that I would know better by now but I don't.  You see Little Bug came and asked me for a white t-shirt and I told her she could get one from Dad's drawer. No biggie.  Then she came and asked me if it was okay to play "Fashion".

I replied "Sure". Should have replied what is "Fashion"?

Then I see her and Victoria going out on the deck with all kinds of white shirts. Then she throws Garrett's Shirt at me and says "I don't need this anymore." 

I did ask "You aren't going to paint those, right."

"No, we aren't going to paint them."

Should have asked "What are you going to do?"

But no.  Did not think that far ahead. So I get this...

"Fashion" on our brand new white tank top.

I just started laughing.  I know that I should have been mad but it is typical Little Bug who is very much like Garrett.  You have to be exact when giving directions because they can think their way around anything to get what they want. No paint, just pen.

'Til our next adventure...

P.S. I will be saving this shirt because it makes me laugh every time I see it.  I guess that is worth the $6.  Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment