A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

It has already been a busy day! 

Little Bug received her First Penance today before Mass.  She is gearing up for First Communion next Saturday.  Hair appointment made. Check. Cake ordered. Check. Dress, veil and shoes clean and ready. Check. Soccer coach told we might not make the last game. Not Checked.  I'll do it on Tuesday.

I did have a bit of a funny today at Mass.  During the Homily Fr. Wes pulled a few children up to the front on the church and Bug was one of them.  She was asked if there was one thing that you could change about your mother, what would it be?  Bug replied, "That she would stop embarrassing me."  Father then looked at me and said, "Good Job! Keep it up."  I sure will. 

I am going to spend the day scrapbooking.  I love to look back and see the little faces of my bugs and all the things that we have done so far in life.  I am super excited to see what the future has in store for them but I know that time will go by so fast.  I just hope that when they do grow up, they will admire and appreciate me as much I as admire and appreciate my mom.

Happy Mother's Day!

'Til the next adventure.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment