A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some Times You Just Need Hobby Lobby...

Yesterday I finished the taxes and I even had to do both Kansas and Georgia.  I was so proud that I got them done before March.  (I hope I beat Dad but I don't know.  I always race with him about getting my taxes done first but I don't think that he races with be.  He always has his President's Day appointment with his accountant since I was a little girl). Taxes DONE! It was a day for a treat.

Bug had a friend over to play and we decided to road trip to the Hobby Lobby.  Ms. V's mom told us there was a Hobby Lobby in Statesboro, GA about 30 mins. away.  It was more like 45 to 60 mins. away but it was so nice to walk into Hobby Lobby.  It was just like home.  'Crapbooking in the left back corner and all.  They even had a Starbuck's down the street.  I don't know how often I will drive a total of 2 hours to go to Hobby Lobby but it was a nice little adventure and I got to find out more about middle school then I really wanted. 

I was deemed a "Cool Mom" by Bug's friend I found out later that night.  I told Bug that was cool but I don't expect to always be the "Cool Mom" since it is not really my job until she is 33.  Then Bug and Little Bug and can have a "Cool Mom" just like I do!

'Til the next adventure...

1 comment: