A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh, Killer...

One of the few places that we frequent that is completely and totally free and only five minutes away is the public library.  Since Bug and Little Bug have been reading a lot lately and I really don't like to buy books unless I know I will read them over and over, we have been visiting the library about every two weeks. 

They do have this program on the last Wednesday of the month where therapy dogs and their handlers come to the children's room and the kids can read to the dogs.  They call it Dog Days.  Little Bug loves it.  Her favorite puppy is Killer. 

Little Bug with Killer!

Oh, by the way I am not a bad mom with the shorts and tank top.  It was 80 degrees yesterday and humid so we broke it out for fun to say we can wear tanks and shorts in February. Can Ya All say that?

Til' the next adventure...

3 comments:

  1. Killer is just too cute, I'm sure he would be my favorite puppy too. Lucy, I know he must love it when you read to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy and Roscoe say they are soooooo jealous that Killer has a person to read to him! I guess we will have to start reading to them when we read to Isaac. I hope they like dog books...those are Isaac's favorites!

    What is Killer's favorite book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer loves the adventures of Biscuit. Tell Daisy & Ross that I will read to them too when we come home to visit.

    Love,

    Little Bug

    ReplyDelete