A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Friday, November 25, 2011

So Many Things to be Thankful For...

First of all I am so thankful for my husband.  I know that was not what you were expecting to hear but I really am because without him I would not have many of the other things.  I would have to say that he was really the true start of my venture into adulthood.  I have had so many journeys that he has been with me that I don't ever imagine life without him.  Together we have made a lovely family.

You can't forget my one and only Bug.  Over the last couple of years, I have really gotten to know and respect who my Bug has grown into.  She is so smart and witty that sometimes it annoys me but I know that she does have a bit more of her father in her then people realize.  She has been able to over come many challenges and develop into a very moral and ethical young lady, even with parents like us.

Then Little Bug came along and our world changed for the better and I did not know that was possible.  This huggie, snugglie, Little Bug has always kept us running.  Her high energy and enthusiasm is something that would make me a millionaire if only I knew how to bottle it.

I am so very thankful for my other family, Mom, Dad, Lei, Lora and even Ryan.  I can't forget the loving spouses and children of these siblings that make the new generation of Fritz's.  I didn't really know how much having a great family is important until you see others who don't have it.

Then there is the family that I chose, my friends.  I can't tell you how much you all mean to me.  It takes a long time to really get to know a true friend but when you can go a year, month, or day without talking to them and pick up right back up where you left off you know how very lucky you are to have them.

I'm not really a in your face judgemental person who has to know that you have "found" God but I  feel so thankful the I have a relationship with God. It is not an easy thing and I would have to say it has been the hardest and most fulfilling relationship that I have. I do have to work hard at this relationship because I never really understood praying. If  you have any questions, as a resident Catholic to many of my friends I will do my best to explain it all to you. 

And most important thing that I am thankful is my new



I am a little materialistic.  I know.

'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment