A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dinner with the Duncans (Cont.)...

Dinner at the Duncan's can always be an adventure in its self.  When Little Bug takes it under her wing it just gets crazier.  She loves to play waitress and cook and comes up with awards and such.  When I was down loading pictures for a project I was working on, I noticed the video from the summer and had to post because they made me smile. 

We are all feeling better as the Little Bug was out a couple days last week and Bug was out for 6 days.  She is back and hopefully doing well.  We will have to wait to see what happens when she gets home from the bus.  I don't know if she is going to be overwhelmed or not.

I had a bit of a cold this weekend but am feeling better.  I couple hours on the couch and I feel like a new person.

'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment