A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let me just say...

The Bugs need nothing. But since I got the request of what the Bugs wanted for Christmas, I decided to post their lists as I got them misspellings and all.

Little Bug
  • Easy Bake
  • Jewelry Boutique
  • Littlest pet shop
  • BRATZ
  • Monster High (dance of the down)
  • xbox 360
  • wii Wipeout (game)
  • Ipod touch
  • Lap top
  • Speed staks
Note- She did say "I didn't put my Zoo Pal on the list cause I know Grandma Georgia always gets that for me.  If she doesn't know- I want an okapi this year."

I do love the ( ) to help clarify what she really wants.  Garrett and I did not get her one thing off the list as I was done shopping when I got the list. No, she doesn't have high hopes for Christmas. 


Bug
  • JC Penny Gift Card
  • Hobby Lobby Gift Card
  • Gaboon Viper Zoo Pal- but I don't think they have that one since my mom made the list limited. If not, I'll keep Moose. {King Cobra}
Note- Bug said, "Don't know what else.  I have to try stuff on cause I'm shaped weird so I guess we have to do gift cards."

Note 2- Bug could not think of much but somethings she always asks me to buy for her are below...
  • The new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book- Cabin Fever
  • The 39 Clue Books - Vespers Rising, The Medusa Plot, The King's Ransom
  • N.E.R.D.S. by Michael Buckley
  • Middle School- The Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson
  • Duck Tape in colors- Black, White, Skulls
  • Wii Games
  • Board Games (mostly trivia)
  • DSI Games
Hope that helps...

'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment