A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Friday, December 9, 2011

I Can Hear It Now...

I figured that I better give some of my loving friends and family a bit of time to adjust to the fact that...

I got a new tattoo.


I love it.  It is on my right shoulder blade and is a bit more visible then my other tattoo since I wear a lot of tanks. but it can be covered up if I need to and I don't see many strapless or spaghetti strap dresses in my future. Garrett just shook his head as he does more often now.

My friend Traci at the apartments helped me by coming up with a design that looked like this...

I really like it. The only thing that it was missing was my loops in my "L" which then got me thinking.  I wanted something that was a bit more classic but still represented me and my Bugs. I kept the vines that tie us together but lost the flowers as I did not want it to be so busy. I am thinking about adding a honeybee for Garrett but I haven't decided on that yet. It would sit right on top of the loop protecting us. Charlie, Ms. Sarah's husband is a tattoo artist on the side so he did it for me.  I really do love it.

I might have messed up a bit because I told Garrett he could get a motercycle if he got a tattoo. He just gave me the big onery smile that shows his dimple.  It could be a long summer next summer. 


'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment