A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Like Bean Enchiladas...

Okay so I really don't but I have been married for over 12 years to the same man and you would think that over that time he would know that I hate beans.  Refried, mashed, black and even most jelly beans.  Every time we go to a Mexican restaurant (which is at least once a week when you are marred to Garrett) I always order rice no beans and no guac ( that is another story for another day).  Well,  we have had a rough day and I decided that Garrett could pick up Taco Bell for dinner.  We gave him our order and they no longer have a chicken enchilada burrito so Garrett did take the initiative and ordered me a grilled chicken burrito which included BEANS!  I had to laugh.  But I do love him and we all make mistakes... I just think it is funny that he and most men do not pay attention to details like ketchup only, no beans, and the wrong angel.

'Til the next buritto

No comments:

Post a Comment