A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's Been A Long Time...

With the move and everything going on, I haven't taken the time for my blog.  The sad part is that I really love to write it and it relaxes me so you can guess that I have been a bit stressed but handling it better then normal.  I have been late on a few things but that is also pretty normal.  I did want to share a few random things with you that I find funny.

My very first diaper cake,  Sarah, my trainer friend, helped me make it for Ms. Traci and baby Everett.  Baby Everett came on April 4.  He is a cute little guy. Traci played soccer in high school and her husband and baby-daddy works at the train yard doing something with crappy hours.  So we had to have a few of those things.


My sparkly green nail polish for St. Patrick's Day and my cute little toe ring. You have to have fun so why not with nail polish. 

 My very own butterfly hair clip.  I know it is nothing special but the standout thing on this that I find funny is that it was the first time in a long time, like 12 years that I went into an accessory shop and bought something for me and nothing for my Bugs.  Really.

This is no ordinary laundry, it is the first of the towels and swimsuits from the outdoor pool. Yes, it was the first of April and this shows up.  I find it funny that we go swimming in early April. 

I wanted to do something fun for my nieces since their birthdays are in April so I figured that I could make them hair bows.  After some tutorials from YouTube, this is what I came up with but, not in time for them to be mailed in packages.  Little Bug lucked out and got some for school and...  

 For soccer.  I will make some for the nieces later.  Maybe Christmas or just for fun!

Saved the best for last... This is my find of the year, so far.  It is a light bulb lamp that I fell in love with at a local artist shop. I got it for $15.  Not bad. I love it and it makes me smile every time I see it.  I put it in a fun place in the new house!

'Til the next adventure...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back to posting, I love your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to nana! oh and she is a great writer the only thing she left out is me the star.
    p s this is bug not little just bug if u didnt know

    ReplyDelete