A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Only Get Soo Far...

You see, I write my blog in my head at events and take the pictures but I only get so far in posting them.  It may sound crazy but I do really enjoy blogging and think about it all the time but time is the enemy and always gets away from me.

I also only get soo far on the new house.  Garrett has been busy at work and we are all busy with activities and things in the evening and weekends so it seems like it we don't ever get any where.  I did decided to have someone mow the first time.  I am nervous that there might be alligators and mosquitoes the size of Texas. The grass is the up to my thighs in some places.  But I know we will get a handle on it.

I did get the laundry room and kitchen painted with the help of Ms. Kathy and Garrett.  I took the tape off today and I love it.  It is the perfect color and I can't wait to see what it will look like when it is all cleaned up.

In the meantime...

 This is the largest wall to show you the color but this is only the 1st coat of paint. 
The color is the same but the coverage is better. 


The fridge just got moved to the back corner in this picture.  It just barely fit and
we will have to be careful when opening the doors as to not bang up the walls.   


The laundry room.  I can't wait to see how everything fits.  I do really like
doing laundry as long as I don't have to put it away or fold the sheets. I am going to hang a key
rack by the door and a drying rack I found on pinterest.  I just have to get it made.


I know it may sound silly but it has been fun and overwhelming all at the same time.  Everyday, I think thank goodness for books on tape!


'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment