A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Everyone Needs a Laugh...

Bug  has the ability to listen to different people, take note in her head and impersonate them at a later date.  She can get going and make us all laugh so hard that some of us even pass out or pee our pants.  I'm not naming names because I don't want to admit what I have done. 

Since we have moved down south, Bug has had a bit more material than in the past.  See I know this might come as a shock to most of you but Savannah has a bit more ethnicity than all of Kansas put together.  Here is a little taste of what we have done to send summer out on a good note since school starts in the morning.

But first you need to check out our friend.... Bon Que Que.  And below is Bug and the rest of the gang.  I have not really figured out how to edit so bare with me... and thank Garrett for the great filming job since he was to chicken to be in the film.

After watching my backside for a bit I am glad that I will start Phase 2 in the morning.  Back at the gym in the morning and a little piece and sweat.

'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment