A day at the ocean

A day at the ocean

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Come on Irene...

Irene was in the area but nothing came of it for us anyway.  I put the Hurricane ready kit in the garage for the next time storms are in the area. We went swimming and watched the clouds circle around the pool.  I was hoping for it to blow away all the crabbiness in the house away.  But no.  The girls lost their pool rights for the week which sucks not only for them but for me.  I like to chill with them at the pool for an hour after school a couple of times a week.  It tires them out and they sleep better.

We have been doing better this week so far.  Hopefully that continues. Les has training with Ms. Sarah today.  She has been working really hard.  I am proud of her.

'Til the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment